Join the team
If you're passionate about soft drinks, full of enthusiasm for Beet It and would like to join our team, then we'd love to hear from you!
Location: Ashbocking, Suffolk
Salary: £29,000 - £33,000 per annum
Term: Permanent, full-time
James White Drinks is an established fruit and vegetable juice manufacturer based in Ipswich, are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. Ideally, you will have at least two years experience in a similar role to ensure a smooth transition to your new role in our company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Liaise and facilitate internal and external audits
- Use knowledge gained through qualification and/or experience to ensure accounting is carried out in line with the relevant accounting standard.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Manage monthly payroll
- Preparing and posting accruals and prepayments and other journal entries
- Continuous improvement of current procedures, processes and systems and implement effective changes
- Processing supplier payments, including foreign currency payments
- Posting cash & bank payments.
- Run month end sales reports.
- Calculate commissions & royalties
Key skills required
- Minimum- Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA (AAT Qualified candidates with the relevant experience may be considered)
- Minimum of two years work experience in similar role
- Purchase ledger experience essential
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivots)
- Sage experience preferred but not essential
- Organised with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritize workload
- Confident communicator who can work well under pressure
- Is a strong team player who encourages and supports others